5 features of HTML5 for eCommerce sites!
HTML5 comes with features that not only make eCommerce website design more functional but highly interactive too. When we talk of an eCommerce site the core intent is to bring people to the site and with the feature set of HTML5 this seems quite possible.
With it, a complete end to those static pages has been bought and now the web applications are running in a much better environment. With basic principles of error handling, device agnosticism and back ward compatibility, HTML 5 gives eCommerce site owners the base they deserve to flag off the operations online.
Some incredible features of HTML5 that make it an idyllic pick for e-business sites are:
- The newly arrived feature set comes loaded with controls that enable one to access the APIs in an exceptional way.
- With both audio and video tags, the e-business site owners can easily integrate videos of product demos and even promotion and more so run them using Adobe Flash or any other plug-in.
- The semantics too are quite effective and using this you can decide on the elements that the shoppers will be able to see.
- Another feature that has been recently added with eCommerce sites in mind is that of articles, in this the article refers to the thing that the buyers would buy.
- Last feature is that of DIV in which are the product pages are structured in a way that it becomes easy to sort out even the most complicated lists.
If you want your website to do brisk business in the niche, these are the elements that will make you score on popularity and rankings.